• 1776: Construction of Coworth Park House by William Shepheard.
• 1835: Acquisition by George Arbuthnot.
• 1875: William Arbuthnot and his sisters inherit Coworth House. The house becomes a hi society hotspot. The Prince of Wales (later King Edward VII, son of Queen Victoria and great grandfather of Quenn Elizabeth II) stys there several times during the Ascot race.
• 1883: Acquisition by William Farmer.
• 1899: Acquisition by Edward George Villers Stanley, later Lord Derby, the 17th Earl of Derby.
• 1948: Death of Lord Derby.
• 1957: Death of Lady Derby
• 1957: Sale of the House which become a Roman Catholic school.
• 1980: Acquisition by Galen Weston who develops a first polo field.
• 2001: Coworth House becomes a Luxury Hotel.
• 2008: Acquisition of the Property by BIA (Brunei Investment Agency).
• 2008: Renovation of Coworth House.
• 2010 September 25: Cowort House opens as the 10th Dorchester Collection Hotel.
• 2011 April 14: fficial opening ceremony with HRH Prince Hj ‘Abdul ‘Azim and HRH Princess Fadzilah Lubabul Bolkiah
• 2013 April 26: Audi SQ5 Commercial made at Coworth Park released.
Article by « Grand Hotels of the World & VB.com », written from « Cremerie de Paris ».